Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What is WeWannaDo?
WeWannaDo is a great resource of activities and games for people of all ages. Whether you are bored and looking for something to do or you are planning to throw a party and need ideas for games to play, WeWannaDo is where you should start. Search the home page for activities to get started.
What else can I do on WeWannaDo?
In addition to finding great activities to do, you can help make WeWannaDo better by sharing your favorite games with friends and the world. Every time you rate an activity, play one, add activities to your WannaDoQ, and share your favorites, others will benefit from your knowledge. Additionally, you can earn points and awards to prove to friends that you should be their go to resource on WeWannaDo.
What is the Leaderboard?
The Leaderboard on WeWannaDo is the place to find the people who make WeWannaDo great. On the Leaderboard, you can compare your status with friends and the world to see how you stand in the WeWannaDo community. Users with the most points are the best at contributing ideas and having fun.
How do I earn Points?
You can earn points in a variety of ways.
- Do - Try an activity with a friend and you both earn 1 point plus the person who logs game/activity gets 1 bonus point
- Connect - Each friend you have on WeWannaDo earns you 2 points
- Share - Submit activities for others to try and earn 10 points plus you get 1 bonus point each time someone rates an activity you submitted
- Know - Rate activities and earn a point
What about Awards?
Awards signify special milestones you have achieved. Each of the four point categories - Do, Connect, Share, and Know - come with awards along the way. Show off your awards to friends and even post them on Facebook and Twitter to prove to friends that you always know what to do.
Connect Awards - earn these by getting Facebook Friends to join
- Still an Introvert - You have some friends but a long ways to go to prove you're connected.
- Getting Out There - Your starting to build your network. Keep it up!
- Kinda Cool - Looks like a good number of people respect your opinion.
- I Know People - Apparently you know lots of people, but don't stop growing.
- Serious Networker - Your opinions now influence a ton of people.
- Epic Popularity - You're among the top connectors on WeWannaDo!
Share Awards - earn these by sharing new activities and getting others to rate them
- Idea Intern - You have some activity ideas, but still need to introduce new ones.
- Entry Level Persuader - Your activities are being found by others but nothing significant yet.
- Manager of Activities - You are beginning to make an impression on the lives of others, but there is plenty of room to grow.
- Assistant to the Director - People look to you for activity suggestions.
- VP of Sales - You're the real deal.
- Chief Contributor - Your ideas now saturate the entire WeWannaDo site.
Know Awards - get these by rating and commenting on activities
- Brick - You proved to be as smart as a brick.
- Robo-Monkey - You know as much about activities as a monkey.
- Whiz Kid - You can inform others like a little kid.
- Rising Scholar - You know some serious activity info.
- Utter Genius - You are becoming a guru of activities.
- Rocket Scientist - You know something about nearly every activity!
What is a Maven?
A Maven is someone who is the authoritative person for a given topic. At WeWannaDo, you can become the Maven by proving to others that you are the go-to person on a given activity or game. The way to do this is by doing, sharing, and reviewing the activity or game better than anyone else. We take in consideration how popular your reviews are along with how often and with how many people you do an activity or game. So get started and prove you deserve to be a Maven!
What is WannaDoQ?
WannaDoQ is a queue where you can save all the games and activities that you want to play soon. When you see an activity on WeWannaDo that you have never played before or maybe an activity that you want to try again, just add it to your WannaDoQ to reference later. Once you play the game, be sure to rate it and let your friends know what you think.